I’ve had a head cold since Monday last week and have spent my days sleeping, reading, watching dvds and, when I was at my most energetic, doing a little weaving. I was most of the way through tying the Scary Tea Towels warp on the table loom, so I finished that Monday morning and wove about 8cm.
I also turned this:
The squares were joined with a crochet hook and then I did a simple hooked edge around the outside. I had just two tiny balls of yarn left. I’m going to give this to my parents – they can fight it out between them who will use it of a night.
The pin loom bug has bitten deep, so I’ve started a another small blanket. This ones has two-colour squares. I’m using black paired with some multicoloured yarn I bought in New Zealand years ago.
I tried the multicoloured yarn with the hexagon loom, but the colour sequence didn’t look that good, so I’ll have to dig something else out of the stash for a hexagon project.